Fabotas College of Health Sciences and Technology Ado-Ekiti is one of the newly emerging Colleges of Health Sciences and Technology in Nigeria.
The college which was founded on February 28 2011 was incorporated under the perpetual Act on June 26 2012. The sole aim of the establishment of the college is to train middle-level health personnels, who will assist tremendously in discharging health duties in all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.
- To be one of the best dynamic and leading Colleges of Health Sciences and Technology in Nigeria and at the global level as well.
- To compare favourably in standard and academic training of middle level health professionals in Nigeria and beyond.
with. We provide opportunity for all and sundry to understudy and understand us, for them to draw their conclusions
- To provide essential facilities and equipment commensurate with the training of the students of the college
- To cooperate with other colleges of Health Sciences and Technology in the country and abroad to improve the academic and scientific training of the students.
- To assist the government in providing middle level manpower needs in manning the Primary Health Care Institutions throughout Nigeria.
- To contribute significantly to the overall development of health care delivery services in Nigeria.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our duties here are conducted with transparency, excellence, reliability, integrity and partnership.
TRANSPARENCY: Our operation and protocols are open for scrutiny. No hidden agenda in our dealings with the various examination and professional bodies and the students we are dealing .
RELABILITY AND EXCELLENCE: Our performances are based on reliability and excellence of the academic and non- academic staff of the college. We do not compromise this with anybody or in any circumstances.
INTEGRITY AND HONOUR: We make integrity the focus on our dealings as we are from the land of honor and integrity,-EKITI STATE NIGERIA, where the college is established.
PARTNERSHIP: A great deal of premium is placed by us on the relationship we have and enjoying with other professional bodies and other stakeholders at ensuring sustainable development and maintenance of dynamic health in our environment.